Monday, January 26, 2009

Some Temple Square Lights.....












Hello! Here's two new paintings of Temple Square with Christmas Lights. These are my first snow paintings, but hopefully not my last. Let me know what you think of them.
(At Top:"Couple at Temple Square with Christmas Lights" on Canvas board-18"x24"; and on the bottom " Three Friends with Temple Square Christmas Lights" on Canvas board-12"x16"). These are based on photos that I took with a friend one night down at Temple Square just before Christmas. Thanks to the help of my photo-savvy friend, I actually had photos that turned out. Amazing!! I'm not generally very good at taking photos without cutting off heads, arms, and etc. I do apologize however for the poor quality of the "Couple at Temple Square with Christmas Lights". The paint was still wet as I was taking it, and I got quite a bit of reflection on it. Enjoy, and I'm off to my next painting project. -----A Little Red Riding Hood Ride 2008 Collage! Coming soon..............

No comments: