Monday, May 21, 2012

Thanks & More Bike Art...

Thank you to all who came to the 4th Annual Gallery Roll Art Show.  It was a very good turn out and it was nice visiting with all of you.   If you didn't happen to make the opening on Friday night, the bicycle art will still be available to see up at the Salt Lake City Bicycle Company located at 177 East 200 South in downtown Salt Lake City.  Swing by and check them out if you get the chance! 

I managed to finish a couple more bicycle pieces this weekend.  Yes, I'm adding a couple more for my Little Red Riding Hood Booth during the event on the first Friday and Saturday in June.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Here they are a couple more pieces of  bicycle art. Enjoy...
"Your Chariot Awaits"; Watercolor on 10" x 14" Paper.
"Tulips Along for the Ride"; Watercolor on 12" x 16" Paper.
I always LOVE to hear feedback on my artwork!  AND Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: