Thursday, April 9, 2015

Memorial to Triton....

It's been awhile since I've posted here.  I've been training a dog and had my hands a bit full; still do but not quite as bad.  Back at the beginning of the year, I had my friends ask me to do a commissioned piece for their dog Triton.  The sad tale is of a dog's life shortened quickly and too soon by a tumor in the brain.  Here's the finished Memorial painting....
Photo: "Memorial to Triton"; 11" x 14" watercolor on paper.
They were very happy with the painting.  In fact, there were tears in their eyes as they looked at the painting.  I hope it brings them good memories for years to come.  Here's a close up of the painting that I took...


And here's the photo that I used to do this painting...

I welcome any comment you may have and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: