Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Live Auction-- Friday the 13th?


Hello All! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. This painting is going to be on a LIVE auction block this Friday night at St. Joseph's. When I donated it, I had no idea that it would be considered for the Live auction. I will admit that I hoped but wasn't sure that it would be considered worthy of a Live auction. This will be my first piece that has ever been a Live auction situation. I plan to watch, and I hope it goes well.
The painting is now framed in some old wood that was taken from the old St. Joe's church. I haven't seen it myself since it's been framed but have been told that it looks wonderful! I really hope the painting does well at the auction to assist in raising funds for the new church. I hope that the 13th proves lucky again... It IS my lucky number after all. But I will keep you posted and will hopefully have pictures from the night.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Wow! You are so talented. I know you will have a great night tonight and everyone will love your work :)