Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Road Warrior 2- The Sly One"

This is the 2nd painting of the Road Warrior series.  I refer to this one as "The Sly One".  It's his expression that makes me think he is sly.  I imagine him as the cool confident type that has a game plan figured out for the entire bike race.  He uses the down hills and those pace lines to his advantage.  Then, at last minute he pulls out all stops and sprints to the finish line.  Here he is "The Sly One"....
"Road Warrior 2- The Sly One"; A Poured Watercolor on 12" x 16" Hot Press Paper.
 Meanwhile, I've been referring to the first of the Road Warrior Series as " Building Anger".  He looks like he's near the end of the bike race and he's trying to use his anger as a final push to the finish line.  Even more amazing to me is that the first one has sold and the paint isn't even dry!  Let me know what you think of the title.  Here's "Road Warrior 1"...
"Road Warrior 1- Building Anger"; An oil on 12" x 24" Canvas- Sold!

No comments: