Monday, February 27, 2012

3 More Poured Watercolors...

I started these while at watercolor painting class on Wednesday night.  I had hoped to get in a bike ride on Saturday but with wind gust of 61mph I opted out.  Winds like that and bicycling do not mix.  Thus, I found myself indoors, working on poured watercolors during a Saturday afternoon instead of the planned bike ride.  But that was okay and I still had fun.  I really do enjoy doing poured watercolors.  I used the same colors on all three of these pours-- yellow orche, meduim cadium red, and phthalo blue.  It made it easier for paint mixing and pouring.  I welcome any feedback you may have and here they are...
"Breaking Dawn"; Poured Watercolor on 9" x 12" Cold Press Paper.
"In Bloom"; Poured Watercolor on 9" x 12" Cold Press Paper.
"Garden Wall"; Poured Watercolor on 9" x 12" Cold Press Paper.

No comments: