Friday, August 10, 2012

Ollie Oxen Free!

I've been in the process of preparing to move and have had my hands mostly full with packing since getting back from RAGBRAI but I did manage to get a watercolor done of a friend's dog.  This is Ollie and he is a Jack Russell Terrier.  He is a real cutie and he knows it too!  He also HATES to wear sweaters but his Mom seems to love to put him in sweaters during our snowshoeing excursions.  I feel like he's saying,"Mom, this sweater? ... Please take it off before ALL the other dogs see me!  They are going to think I'm a sissy.  PLE-ASSSSE!"  This is my first attempt at doing a dog in watercolor and I think it turned out rather well.  My friend was pleasantly pleased with it too.  Here he is... Ollie Oxen Free!....
"Ollie Oxen Free"; Watercolor on 10" x 13" Paper.
Here's Ollie in a candid shot just before Halloween this last year.  Diana Ross- Eat your heart out!
Photo- Ollie putting Diana Ross to shame!
Thanks for visiting and I would LOVE to hear any feedback you may have!

No comments: