Thursday, August 25, 2016

NewBo Arts Festival...

Well, I am happy to be able to say I've been juried into another art festival.  On Sunday Sept. 4th you will find my booth among others in the NewBo Arts Festival in the NewBo District of Cedar Rapids.  I've been busy painting away in preparation.  I'm still trying to build a bit of a stock after my wonderful experience at Houby Days where I sold about half of my paintings.  Yahoo!  I hope it goes well at the NewBo Arts Fest and swing on by if you happen to be in the area.  Here's one of three paintings that I finished this last weekend and early this week.  I've got more in the works....
"Old Blue with yellows"; Watercolor and Ink on 10" x 12" Paper.
SOLD!
"1959 Biscayne Rear"; Watercolor and Ink on 11" x 14" Paper
Available for purchase
"1926 Franklin"; Ink with Watercolor on 8" x 10" Paper.
SOLD!

No comments: