Tuesday, December 20, 2011

" 100 SLC Porches, No.99" & An Art Show...

Last night, I excitedly put the final touches on this porch painting.  I emailed the picture off to the porch owner who I really hope like this.  After seeing a friend's porch painted in this project, the owner of this porch approached me and ask if I would paint their porch.  I thought it would be a good addition to the project, especially since I had not done any of this style or any duplex porches.  So here it is...
"100 Salt Lake City Porches, No.99"; Oil on 16" x 16" Wood Panel
AND Here's the information/ details of the Art Show...

100 SALT LAKE CITY PORCHES:
An Art Show

Saturday January 14th, 2012
From 2 to 6PM
At
235 West 2950 South - Salt Lake City
(Above the Offices of Gritton & Associates)

There will be FREE Music, Beverages, & Food for you to enjoy while you browse through the art.  Additional art will be on sale too!  20% of all sales proceeds will be donated to the Salt Lake City Habitat for Humanity.

From 2:30 - 4:30 PM Come Enjoy Music By...
 Os Corvos

Os Corvos (Portuguese translation of “The Crows”) is a diversely talented acoustic guitar duet of Jay Kirsch and Jerry Parsons. They perform a wide variety of musical styles including Latin, Jazz, Brazilian MPB, New Age, Flamenco, Classical, and Contemporary.

No comments: