Monday, September 19, 2011

"100 SLC Porches, No.77"

Back to the 100 Salt Lake City Porches, and here I start off with a wonderful yellow Victorian that resides in the lower Avenues.  Yes, I know it's another yellow house(which I favor), but I think that you'll see that this is a very unique porch.
"100 Salt Lake City Porches, No.77"; Watercolor on 9" x 12" Paper.
I started this porch painting with a series of flat washes in yellow; building and building on the yellow.  Then, I switched to some puddle style watercolor painting to finish it all off.  This weekend, I did managed to get out in the car and on my bike to scout out some more potential porches.  So I guess, I need to get back to the project.  To view the progress of (or to purchase) 100 Salt Lake City Porches, click here.  Thanks for stopping by and I welcome any feedback you may have.

No comments: