Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"100 SLC Porches, No.75"

I'm amazed at myself!  I'm 3/4 of the way through this art project.  I've stuck with the project and used no excuses to get out of it.  I've also amazed myself with the bit by bit that I've improved.  It's interesting looking from the first porch and working to the later ones.  Check out the progress yourself by clicking the link below and see how I've progressed along.  I have had fun with this project and I've meet some really fun porch owners along the way too!  Here's No.75...
"100 Salt Lake City Porches, No.75"; Oil on 11" x 14" Canvas board.
I played loosely with this oil and tried to really focus on the light that comes through the trees and at the porch at an angle.  It was fun and came together very quickly.  From start to finish it took about 4 hours total to paint this porch.  To view the progress (or to purchase one) of 100 Salt Lake City Porches, click here.  I welcome any feedback you may have and thanks for visiting!

No comments: